- For installing a wall hung-standard, extended or compact WC
- Self-supporting wall frame for dry cladding bearing a 400kg load, NF approved
- Designed for floor or wall instalation
- Steel tube structure, 45x45x1.5mm, electro-welded and anti-corrosion treated (epoxy paint withstanding 200 hours of salt spray), NF approved
- WC fixing threaded rods (no need to cut them) and with possible adjustment after cladding completion
- Feet are made from epoxy painted steel plate (140x80x8mm) and electro-welded epoxy painted steel tubes (40x40x4mm), fixed to the floor
- Can be fixed to the wall using 2 fixing brackets
- 6 litre cistern insulated against condesation, from wich components can be accessed through the flush plate window. Conforms to NF, EN 14055 Class 2 flushing standards, BREEAM requirements and UK Building Regulations
- Dual flush outlet valve, 6/4 litres factory preset, adjustable to 4/2.6 litres on site, NF approved
- Water saving and quiet fill delayed action onlet valve, NF approved
- Choice of mechanical dual flush, infra-red or anti-vandal single flush front flush plates
- Water inlet connection on the inside of the cistern with 1/2″ brass isolating valve
- Supplied with 90° outlet bend, wich can be easely fixed on the frame by simply clipping it
- Supplied with accessories for protection during the construction phase
Réf: 31 2104 10
Wall frame for wall hung WC, NF approved components, 10-year guarantee, self supporting, possible wall fixing. Adjustable height from 1100 to 1300 mm, width 350 mm, adjustable depth from 147 to 245 mm. Factory preset flush at 6/4 litres, insulated cistern equiped with a dual flush outlet valve and a water saving and quiet fill delayed action inlet valve. Water inlet connection on the inside of the cistern fiited with an integral isolating valve. Front flush plate actuation.
Supplied with 90° outlet bend made from PVC and WC connector.
Supplied without flush plate.
|BCU 350||31 2104 10||3 24723 009408 0||Carton||1||0,07||21,24||28|