- For installing a wall hung-standard, extended or compact WC
- Self-supporting wall frame for dry cladding bearing a 400kg load, NF approved
- Designed for wall installation
- Low height wall frame solution for installation below windows, stairs etc.
- Steel tube structure, 30x30x1,5mm, electro-welded and anti-corrosion treated, (epoxy paint withstanding 200 hours of salt spray), NF approved
- WC fixing using threaded rods (no need to cut them) and with possible adjustment after cladding completion
- Feet are made from epoxy painted steel plate (100x30x8mm) and electro-welded epoxy painted steel tubes (25x25x3mm), fixed to the floor
- Can be fixed to the wall using 2 fixing brackets
- 8,5 litre cistern insulated against condensation, from which components can be accessed through the flush plate window. Conforms to NF, EN 14055 Class 2 flushing standards, BREEAM requirements and UK Building Regulations
- Dual flush outlet valve, 6/4 litres factory preset, adjustable to 4/2.6 litres on site, NF approved
- Water saving and quiet fill delayed action inlet valve, NF approved
- Mechanical dual flush with top flush plate BCM 800 bright chrome
- Water inlet connection on the inside of the cistern with 1/2″ brass isolating valve
- Supplied with 90° outlet bend, which can be easily fixed on the frame by simply clipping it
- Supplied with accessories for protection during the construction phase
Réf: 31 1167 10
Wall frame for wall hung WC, NF approved components, 10-year guarantee, 6 supporting wall fixing points and 2 floor fixing points. Adjustable height from 800 to 1000 mm, width 400 mm, adjustable depth from 180 to 245 mm. Factory preset flush att 6/4 litres, insulated cistern equipped with a dual flush outlet valve and a water saving and quiet fill delayed action inlet valve. Top flush plate actuation.
Supplied with dual flush plate, 90° outlet bend made from PVC and WC connector.
|BCM 800||31 1167 10||3 24723 002371 4||Carton||1||0,077||13,35||24|