- For installing a wall hung-standard, extended or compact WC
- Self-supporting wall frame for dry cladding bearing a 400kg load
- Low height wall frame solution for installation below windows, stairs etc.
- Steel tube structure, 45x45x1.5mm, electro-welded and anti-corrosion treated (epoxy paint withstanding 200 hours of salt spray), NF approved
- WC fixing using threaded rods (no need to cut them) and with possible adjustment after cladding completion
- Feet are made from epoxy painted steel plate (140x80x8mm) and electro-welded epoxy painted steel tubes (40x40x4mm), fixed to the floor
- Can be fixed to the wall using 2 fixing brackets
- 6 litre cistern insulated against condensation, from which components can be accessed through the flush plate window. Conforms to WRAS, EN 14055 Class 2 flushing standards, BREEAM requirements and UK Building Regulations
- Dual flush outlet valve, 6/4 litres factory preset, adjustable to 4/2,6 litres on site, WRAS approved
- Water saving and quiet fill delayed action inlet valve
- Choice of mechanical dual flush or anti-vandal single flush front flush plates
- Water inlet connection on the inside of the cistern with 1/2″ brass isolating valve
- Supplied with 90° outlet bend, wich can be easely fixed on the frame by simply clipping it
- Supplied with accessories for protection during the construction phase
Réf: 10 0034 29
Wall frame for wall hung WC, WRAS and NF approved components, 10-year guarantee, 2 supporting wall fixing points and 6 floor fixing points. Adjustable height from 790 to 990 mm, width 502 mm, adjustable depth from 150 to 245 mm. Factory preset flush at 6/4 litres, insulated cistern equipped with a dual flush outlet valve and a water saving and quiet fill delayed action inlet valve. Water inlet connection on the inside of the cistern fitted with an integral isolating valve. Front flush plate actuation.
Supplied with 90° outlet bend made from PVC and WC connector.
Supplied without flush plate.
|BCU 790||10 0034 29||3 24723 013941 5||Carton||1||0,062||19,44||24|